Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Road Tripping with the 'Rents!!!

Ok....finally I have it done. I started this thing so many different ways and decided the fastest way and easiest to display this much was to make a video. Hope you enjoy, it's about 10 mins long. To be honest I'm a little P'O'd at the internet! It never displays the pictures with the original clarity once they are converted with the blogger movie display. If I posted them individually you could see they are all crisp and nice pictures but the stupid internet fuzzes them out. Oh well, you'll get the picture ;)

Mom/Dad - I'm sending you a CD of these songs among others you asked for so you can import them to the Ipod! Pura Vida~ Tracy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that was cool. It wouldn't be a Keeney trip without lots of pictures of the dinner plate -LOL.
What was with the pictures of your butts?

TAK said...

just being goofy! yes Dad's infamous food pictures :)

tayjizzy said...

cool hippy muzac