What a happy baby, so cute!
Running.... i still suck at running! I keep trying though. Since it's been so nice out I started running outside finally. It's a huge difference then on the treadmil....HUGE difference for me! But I've gradually adding more miles of jogging/walking and trying to reduce the walking. This week I added the bike. I'm just tooling around now after I run, but slowly adding miles to the routine.
I've been kayaking a few times already....and it's COLD. We did Shoshone/Grizzly the other weekend. Shoshone is short and fun class III then grizzly is flat and slow class II. It snowed half way down Grizzly. My hands couldn't grip the paddle anymore halfway through the day all of our hands were so cold. but we made it and of course once we hit the take out the sun came out. Did a few other runs since then....can't wait for the sun to warm things up a bit more though.
Snowboarding is over too :( snif sniff... I put my board away (but could use up until May almost June at ABasin). It's going to be a great summer.
More later........
2 comments:
I suck at running too. Keep at it. And don't smoke. You can't run and smoke.
kepp at the bike.
That video is awesome...... Is Jake holding a real chicken in that picture
Yes he is!!! There was a little kids pen with some pigs I think but the chickens were all running around with everyone. The lady let him hold the chicken for the picture. Too funny!!!
Post a Comment